Dr. Edward Jacobson is a Board Certified gynecologist who has been in private practice for over thirty years in Manhattan and Greenwich, Connecticut. He trained at the New York Hospital-Cornell University Medical Center where he remained an attending physician until moving his practice of vaginal surgery to Greenwich 30 years ago.
He is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, a Fellow of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, and is a member of the Bioidentical Hormone Society, the International Hormone Society, the Bioidentical Hormone Initiative and the American Academy of Cosmetic Gynecologists. Dr. Jacobson is accredited by Worldlinkmedical.com, one of the most prestigious international certifying organizations for expertise in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
He is one of only a few gynecologists in the United States with advanced training and extensive experience with both laser and radiosurgery. In addition, Dr. Jacobson’s office practice stresses natural and alternative options for relief of gynecologic symptoms. He is an expert in the use of the management of natural hormone supplementation for symptom relief and long term preventative health care.
Details can be found on the website www.greenwichbioidenticalhormones.com. Dr. Jacobson periodically consults with patients and sees patients at his office in Beverly Hills, California. He is on the attending medical staff at Greenwich Hospital and Stamford Hospital in Connecticut. Dr. Jacobson has appeared in numerous television and radio shows and has been interviewed by the New York Times, the London Times and Fox News.
- 2005. Greenwich Hospital Rounds: Sexual benefits of pelvic floor reconstruction
- 2007. Advantages of Hormone Replacement Therapy. With Rye Beach Pharmacy, Rye, NY
- 2008. Advantages of Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery. Darien Country Club, Darien, CT
- 2010. Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery, Peninsula Hotel, Beverly Hills, CA
- 2012. Fox News TV interview: Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation with Dr. Manny
- 2014. ‘Turn Back The Clock’. Bioidentical Hormone Therapy presentation with The Healthy Choice Pharmacy, Greenwich Hospital, CT
- 2015. Office presentation: Subdermal placement of natural collagen using the Collagenizer.
- 2017. Certified by Worldlink Medical as a bioidentical hormone therapist. Only one of two in CT and only one in Newport Beach, CA